Top Priority

Peace before everything; I don't want any trouble.

I recognize that it has been quite some time since the last post, but have no fear, we are back...

Well, not exactly.

This post will not have as much substance as some of the past posts, but there are several posts that are currently marinating and should be ready shortly.

This is where the priority piece becomes relevant.

Considering the initial purpose of these posts (procrastinating), it would not be wise for me to spend too much time here when I have more pressing tasks to take care of.

Thankfully, there is less than a month left in school, which will open up more time to post and complete books that I said I was going to complete on April 8th.  Sorry all...

As I briefly mentioned above, I have been working on a few different posts and WILL have several ready to release in the coming days.

Thank you for your patience, and I will see you soon.

Until next time,
Long Live The People

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Promise They Won't Speak

Stuck In The Snow

Substantial Dialouge